Friday, July 17, 2009

All time worst!

Well, I do believe that of all the crazy stunts Camden and Claire have pulled, today was the all time WORST! We were at my parents' house, and while I'm working, the girls usually play with toys or watch cartoons. As I was working today, Camden came running in and said that Claire had poo-poo EVERYWHERE! I wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but I didn't hesitate to run to the bathroom. It was so much worse than I had imagined. Claire was standing in front of the commode with poop all over her hands, fingers, legs, feet, and toes. It was all over the floor (it actually looked like it had been smooshed by her feet), all over the commode (seat, lid, outside and inside) and all over the rug on the floor. I did yell a little bit at first, but she started crying so I backed down and told her it was OK. I honestly thought maybe she was trying to wipe, but couldnt understand how in the world it got everywhere. After using an entire tub of wipes cleaning her hands, fingers, legs, feet, toes, floor and commode, I put Claire in the tub where I assumed she would be safe. In the meantime, I was busy sterilizing the commode and floor and gathering up rugs, towels, and clothes to be washed. As I walked into the hall I noticed brown spots all the way to the living room. Yes, you know what it was...UGH!!! So, my next cleaning task was Resolve on the carpet...scrub, scrub, scrub!! Got that cleaned up and went back to bathe Claire. I scrubbed her down, from head to toe, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. After her bath she was dressed in some fresh, clean clothes while I sprayed Lysol to remove the smell. What a mess! After it was all over, I asked Claire how she got poop everywhere. I asked her if she was playing in it. Her response, "Yes, Mommy. I just like it." Needless to say, we had a long talk about how that is disgusting, gross, and yucky. And, she was informed that if she EVER did that again, she would be getting a spanking. Her response, "A real hard spanking, Mommy?" Maybe the terrible 2's have just started late for Claire. Let's hope not!!!
P.S. So sorry I didn't post any pics of this little stunt...I wasn't sure that any of you would have appreciated that. Besides, we all know what that stuff looks like anyway!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Jenn...All I can say is "Oh my!"

Jaime said...

i know it's not funny but it will be someday. In the meantime, YUCKY. Sweet girl