Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Today after church we went over to Marme' and Pops' house for lunch to celebrate Father's Day. We gave Pops his gifts for Father's Day...tickets to the Rangers game next Saturday and a framed picture. We had a great time celebrating Pops' special day.


Tonight, Nana and Papa came over for dinner. We grilled steaks and had baked potatos, salad and rolls. It was yummy! Nana made her special chocolate pie for Jeremy, one of his favorites! The girls were so excited to give Papa his cards and gifts. Papa also got a framed picture, which he loved!



Happy Father's Day to the three special men in my life...my husband, my dad and my father-in-law. I hope all three of you had a special day. Thank you for being such wonderful husbands and Godly fathers. I love you all!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your picture idea of the girls holding the letters. SO creative and cute!!

And I'm not sure if I've ever told you I LOVE the way you dress your kids....