Sunday, June 19, 2011

21 months old

Saturday Carlyle turned 21 months old. I can't believe how big she is getting. She continues to amaze me at how much she knows, what she can say, and how she's already learned how to get what she wants. I'm sure her big sisters taught her that:) She is talking up a storm and even saying phrases. She has started throwing tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants or when we tell her no. I think the terrible two's have hit our house early. I'm hoping they don't stay long.





She doesn't have the greatest eating habits. In fact, she's pretty darn picky when it comes to food. She is not a fan of fruit, which I hate. Pretty much the only fruit she will eat is bananas. Sometimes she will eat grapes, but she has to be in the mood. Otherwise, she will take it, chew it up and spit it out, or throw it. Yes, she still has the BAD HABIT of throwing her food off her high chair. We've tried to get her to stop, but I think those sweet eyes and sly grin is working to her advantage. Jeremy and I usually end up laughing. So, I'm pretty sure we are to blame for her bad table manners. Oh well, hopefully one day she will learn. She is finally drinking more milk. That has been a battle, too. She will refuse her milk and would rather not drink anything at all than to drink milk. This past week she has finally given in and is at least getting a cup of milk in a day. She is such a stinker, head-strong and stubborn. But, oh how I love her!!!




Carlyle is such a hoot. She keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh all the time. One minute she has me pulling my hair out because she is so stubborn and the next minute she melts my heart when she cuddles up next to me and gives me kisses. She is such a sweetheart and I love her so much!! She came out of the womb being high maintenance and crabby...LITERALLY, but I wouldn't change her personality for anything! She completes our family and is a perfect match with her sisters!!! What a blessing!!

No comments: