Saturday, June 4, 2011

Circo Del Rey

Circo Del Rey (Circus of the King) came to town last night and our church helped to organized the event, along with several other local churches. Jeremy and I took Camden and Claire to see it, and since they have never been to a circus, they weren't really sure what to expect. There were several different acts...some were a little slow for the girls, but for the most part it was pretty entertaining. We had a great time together and I'm hoping we can get in alot more family time this summer!!

Jeremy and the girls waiting for the show to begin.
Juggling rings
Juggling fire
A clown balancing chairs on his chin.
Walking the tight rope
Riding a bike on the rope
Balancing a chair on the rope, while standing on the chair.
Globe of death...motorcycles are going round and round.

We didn't get a picture of me and the girls at the circus, so I made Jeremy get a picture of us when we got home. I know it's cheesy, but oh well!

No comments: