Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sunday Fun

Today was absolutely beautiful!! This afternoon, Jeremy decided to wash my car. It was in desperate need of a good cleaning. Since it was so warm outside, Camden and Claire thought this was the perfect opportunity to put on a swimsuit and help (more like play in the water). Anyway, we searched through all the swimsuits from last year and poor Camden could only find one that would fit her. I guess I know what the Easter Bunny is going to put in her basket. I really didn't want to take Carlyle out because she's not walking all the time and I knew she would prefer to crawl everywhere and I knew she would get filthy. But, she kept seeing everyone out the window and was dying to get outside. So, out we went. She had the best time crawling around, chasing her sisters and getting dirty! Oh what fun!!



Camden decided that her car needed to be cleaned, too.



Carlyle's checking out her dirty dress


Where's Carlyle? One of her new favorite games.

My two big girls...look how tall Claire is getting. She's catching up to her big sister.

Time to vacuum.

No comments: