Saturday, March 5, 2011

Birthday Celebrations

We started off my birthday celebration on Thursday night. We went to El Charro's for dinner and then to Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt. Camden and Claire were so excited to have "yogurt in the wall", as they call it. We had a fun night out as a family!





Photo courtesy of Camden


Photo courtesy of Claire


Friday night the celebrations continued. Some of my girlfriends from work and I all met at BJ's for a fun night and yummy dinner. Unfortunately, I didn't think to get any pictures. But, we did have a great time...fun times, fun friends and yummy food!

Saturday night, my parents, Jeremy, the girls and I went out to eat. I decided to go to Newk's, and surprisingly, everyone enjoyed it. Jeremy is pretty picky and I wasn't sure that he would like it, but he had a pizza and said it was really good! The girls and my mom did a little shoppping that morning for my party. Apprently, Camden and Claire thought we needed party hats, a banner and balloons. They went all out and were so excited to surprise me with all the decorations! We had a cookie cake and ice cream for dessert! Needless to say, I was stuffed when we headed home!

Me and my girls


Photo courtesy of Camden: all of us at Newk's


About to open presents


I got a Flip video camera...thanks Mom and Dad!!


Carlyle was having a good time!


Some of the guests at my party.


Mommy and Carlyle



Blowing out the candles, with a little help!


I think Carlyle enjoyed her cookie quite a bit!


And, for my final celebration, we had lunch at Marme' and Pops' house today. All of Jeremy's family was there and we all had a great time! Marme' cooked fried chicken, french fries, macaroni and cheese, salad and rolls. Yum!! And for dessert we had a Janie's cake! So so good! Thanks for cooking a great meal and for the fun party, Marme'!

Camden and Madeline


Blowing out the candles.


Gigi and Carlyle

No comments: