Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Special visitor

Camden was so excited last night when I asked her if she would like Mrs. Robin to have lunch with her today. Mrs. Robin is the nursery coordinator at our church and she's in charge of Parents Day Out. She has known Camden since she was about 2 1/2 years old and she takes such good care of my kiddos while at church and school. She is a dear friend who loves my girls and I am so blessed by her friendship. Robin is always offering to bring us something when the girls or I am sick, she offers to take the girls to PDO if I can't be there and she's kept my girls more times than I can count. Her daughter, Mallorie, was the girls' first non-family babysitter and they LOVE her. Since we moved to Lindale, Mallorie has only kept them once, but they miss her terribly! Considering that she lives in Bullard and the drive to Lindale is between 30 and 45 minutes, I probably should look for another babysitter. However, I just can't talk myself into doing that because I know that no one I find will measure up to Mallorie! Needless to say, Camden was thrilled that Mrs. Robin was going to visit her at school and have lunch with her. Robin brought her a kids meal from Sonic and met a few of Camden's friends. When I picked Camden up from school, all she could talk about was her lunch date. Thank you, Robin, for making Camden feel so special today (and every other day).

This is a picture that Robin took with her phone and sent to me. She was very excited about her special M&M cookie, too!!

No comments: