Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sisterly Love

Carlyle adores her big sisters!! She always lights up when she sees them and when I get her up in the mornings and we walk in the living room, she is searching trying to find them. Camden loves to entertain her and take care of her. She loves to help, sometimes too much. When people ask Camden what she wants to be when she grows up, she has had the same answer for at least a year now. It never waivers or changes..."I want to be a mommy". Well, I think she's going to be a great mommy! She is great at making Carlyle laugh, usually knows exactly what she needs when she is crying and does a great job "babysitting" while I am in the shower. I'm so glad that Camden loves her baby sister. I just hope those feelings don't change when Carlyle starts moving around and getting into her stuff. But, for now it's fun to watch them interact!





No comments: