Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day with Papa

Tonight we celebrated Father's Day with Nana and Papa by heading to one of the girls' favorite restaurants...Jalapeno Tree. We are headed to Dallas on Saturday for a few days, so we decided to celebrate early with Papa since we wouldn't be in town on Sunday. We enjoyed a nice dinner and all three girls were GREAT! That is very rare these days. After eating dinner, Camden and Claire always want to get ice cream and play games. Papa (and Daddy, too) is a sucker for his girls and always give them money to ride a ride or play a game. Tonight Camden and Claire used their money to get tattoos. Jeremy HATES them, but I think they are harmless. After all, they are Care Bears tattoos. And, Carlyle sat on the Bert and Ernie ride and had lots of fun, even if it wasn't moving. Poor girl didn't know the difference. Thanks Nana and Papa for a fun evening.





Happy Father's Day to my dad, aka Papa. We appreciate all that you do for our family. You have taught me so many things as I was growing up and I am very grateful. You are the most selfless person I know. You are willing to help a friend or neighbor out, expecting nothing in return. You are kind and generous and are loyal to your family! You love unconditionally!!! You are such a hard worker and I learned about the importance of a good work ethic from you. I respect, admire and love you so much! Thank you for helping to mold me into the person I am today! You are an AMAZING father AND grandfather! Camden, Claire and Carlyle think you are pretty great, too!! Thank you for always making time for them. They are truly blessed to have a great daddy and two fantastic grandpas living so close! Happy Father's Day, Dad! We love you!!

No comments: