Monday, November 30, 2009

Weekend Fun

Jeremy's brother, David, is in law school in Houston and came home for Thanksgiving. This is his first time to meet Carlyle. He wasn't too sure about holding her, but I needed a picture of him and his 4th niece. Carlyle was a little hungry so we were trying to hurry and get a picture. Needless to say, Carlyle was not cooperating. There's only one thing on her mind...FOOD!


Sunday morning we got dressed to go to church. Since Thanksgiving is over, I can officially dress the girls in Christmas attire! So, we pulled out the Christmas dresses. Camden and Claire's dresses still fit from last year and Carlyle got to wear the dress that I bought for Camden's first Christmas. Even though it's 5 years old, smocking never goes out of style! Don't they look adorable??


Sunday afternoon we decided to decorate our Gingerbread house. This has become an annual tradition that Jeremy helps the girls with. They have fun getting all messy and making a masterpiece! Here's the finished product.




Last night I went in to check on Camden and Claire before going to bed. This is what I found.

Claire had climbed up the ladder and gotten in bed with Camden. I'm not sure Camden even knew it. Of course, taking a picture woke Camden up. She asked, "Why is Claire in my bed?" Then Claire woke up. I convinced her to come down so she could sleep on the bottom. I'm sure this is not the last time that the girls will end up together in the same bed.

No comments: