Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day was a lot of fun! We headed over to Marme' and Pops for lunch. Aunt Mary, Uncle Ed and Uncle Al were all there. Jeremy's dad enjoyed spending time with his brothers and sisters. Uncle David wasn't able to make it this year and he was greatly missed! Al's daughter and her family also joined us. Jason, Jean, Aiden and Jonas drove down from Dallas to share this holiday with the rest of the Chilek family. Camden and Claire had a great time playing with Jax, Madeline, Aiden and Jonas.

Madeline and Claire


Mary loving on Carlyle


Pops, Jax, Camden, Claire and Madeline


Mommy and Claire


Our family


That afternoon the girls and I headed to my parents house to spend the evening with them. Jeremy stayed at his parents to spend more time with his aunt and uncles. They all have a tradition of playing poker Thanksgiving night. Jeremy didn't get home until around 6:30am Friday morning. They ended up playing ALL NIGHT! The girls and I spent the night with my parents. My dad wanted to go shopping Friday morning, so I left the kids with my mom and my dad and I hit the stores. We had a great time and got some great bargains.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

You have a beautiful family, lady! I meant to email this to you ages ago but your sis in law contacted me awhile ago on my blog and I didn't want to post my email on it. If she has any more picture questions would you tell her my email and that she's welcome to email me anytime. I have been MIA from blogging and the computer a lot lately, but am trying to jump back in!