Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Fall Fun

We moved into our house two years ago last month. We really have had good intentions of planting some trees, but have just not gotten around to it. And, of course, I want BIG trees, not baby trees that will take 10-15 years to grow. And we all know how expensive those kind of trees are. So, that has just not been one of our priorities. Don't get me wrong, in the fall it's nice because we don't have leaves all over our yard. But, in the summer is when I wish we had trees. We have no source of shade so some trees would really be helpful. When we go to my parents' house in the fall, the girls have lots of fun with all the leaves. Camden and Claire enjoy helping Papa rake them up, but they really love jumping in his big pile of leaves to play. Today we were at my parents' house and we noticed there were leaves all in the front yard. Just some fun pictures of the girls playing.




1 comment:

Jaime said...

adorable leaf fun pics!