Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sickness

OK, so I feel like my family has been sick forever. And, by sick, I mean anything from runny nose, cough, congestion, fever and sore throat to cold and pink eye! Last week, Claire had a cold in her eye, along with runny nose and congestion. After Camden had shots last week, one of the injection sites became red and swollen and she ran fever. Luckily, it was just her body reacting very well with the vaccine serrum. She has also had a cough for the last few days, which wakes her up during the night. Not fun for Mom! Over the weekend, Jeremy had a sore throat and felt pretty yucky. And then there's me...found out today I have pink eye. I thought it was just a cold in my eye, like Claire had. However, when I woke up this morning it was bright pink. I knew then that it was more than a cold. I packed the girls up and went to Direct Care, where I was diagnosed and given a prescription. My eye doesn't hurt or even itch, which is good. Hopefully, by the weekend, we'll all be well!

No comments: