Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Togetherness

Ok...so I'm probably going to be banned from blogging after I tell this story, but it was SO funny that I just had to share it with all of you. Today, Camden was going to potty before naptime and she said she had to poo poo. Sometimes it is very hard for her to do this, so we sit and sit and sit. She finally thought she had finished, but then realized that she needed to go some more. It was getting pretty stinky in this small confined space, so I merely suggested we go ahead and flush and then she could finish up so it wouldn't smell so bad. She got upset when I mentioned this and said, "No mommy...they all have to stay together with their family". I laughed and laughed. Now, this may not be as humorous to you as it was to me, but I couldn't help but share.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

no, that's pretty hilarious! Her poo is like salt and pepper, shampoo and conditioner...they must stay together! ;)