Friday, October 10, 2008

Behind the times...

Apparently I'm a little behind the times. It seems that all, or at least most of my friends have blogs where they post what's going on with their families, including pictures of their cute, little kids. Where have I been?? I do have my online photo album ( www.jjchilek.smugmug.com ), which I take great pride in. But after seeing so many blogs from my college friends, I decided it was time that I bite the bullet and just do it! So, please just be patient with me. I am a little challenged in the field of technology and cyberspace, but am determined to report the happy, sad, embarassing and extremely funny moments that take place within the Chilek household.

2 comments:

Meggan and Trent said...

Hi Jennifer! So excited that you are blogging! Your little ones are adorable. :) I look forward to watching them grow!

Jaime said...

Okay, so weird to find you on here b/c I just today wrote Jeremy to ask for your email. I have lost it and wanted you to be on the list when we had Caroline. I'm so glad to see you on here! I can't wait to see your blog with those precious girls!