Wednesday, February 16, 2011

First Sleepover

Claire and her friend, Charley, have talked about having a sleepover for some time now. So, several weeks ago I offered for Charley to spend the night with us. We had actually planned on last Wednesday. But, since the weather was supposed to get bad, we opted to postpone to this week. So, today was the big day!! Claire and Camden were really excited. I picked Charley up this afternoon before we got Camden from school. When we got home, the girls played really well together. They played with babies, with the dollhouse, played pretend and went outside for awhile, too. They had a great time together! We ordered pizza for dinner and then the girls went outside and played in the playhouse. After baths, the girls watched a little TV and then headed to bed. Since Camden and Claire have two twin beds, I offered for two girls to sleep in one bed and the other to get the other bed. But, they ALL wanted to sleep together. Our solution: a pallet on the floor. I tried to make it as soft as I could. I wasn't sure about them sleeping on the hardwood floor. But, then again...they are kids and I'm sure they'll be fine! Our first sleepover went exceptionally well! I'm sure with three girls, our future holds at least a few more!! I can't wait...bring on the fun!






1 comment:

Elyssa said...

That is too cute!!!!