Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wickedly Cute!!

Yes, I think these Halloween PJ's (thanks to Mrs. Robin) say it all...my child is Wickedly Cute! Even with a few red scratches around her eye, she still manages to look adorable!!!



Those scratches came from a fall we had earlier today. We were at the park with a photographer trying to get some pictures of Carlyle. She was sitting in a chair (a little kid-sized chair) and she dove forward. Before I could react quick enough her head hit the ground. Unfortunately, this was not soft cushy grass, but hard dirt with a few twigs, leaves and debris. I picked her up and she had dirt in her ear, her mouth and all over her face. Poor thing. Just give me the Mother of the Year award. I felt so bad. I was sitting right beside her but it happened so quick that by the time I reacted she had already fallen. Oh well, I don't think she's scarred for life. In fact, those scratches may just add to her cuteness. What do you think??


No comments: