Saturday, July 17, 2010

Updates

Well, I know I have been M.I.A. for awhile now. We've been staying busy with school, trying to sell our house and just the fun activities of summer. And, to be honest, blogging just hasn't been a priority. But, I've decided to do some updates, especially since it seems that WE'VE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!!

For those of you that don't know, Jeremy got a new job in Lindale at the Intermediate campus, where he will be the Associate Principal. We really think this will be a good move. Aside from Jeremy trying to move up in the system, we had to consider where we want our kids to go to school, being that Camden will start Kindergarten in a little over a month. I wanted her to be at a school where I know the teachers and staff will genuinely care for her and look out for her best interest. Jeremy and I have both taught in Lindale before, he went to school there growing up and I truly feel that she will have a great experience there. It's nice to be friends with some of the teachers and staff in Lindale because I know they will watch out for my baby! That is so reassuring to a mama!! Anyway, we've been trying to sell our house since Jeremy got the job back in the spring. We got an offer on Thursday and finally worked out the details today and signed the contract. YEAH! We found a house in Hideaway Lake that we like and made an offer tonight. Hopefully, things will work out and we can get to packing.

OK...back to what we've been up to.

Here's a pic of the girls wearing one of their new dresses from Paris!!


We took Camden and Claire to see Toy Story 3. I'm not sure they loved it as much as I did, but it was such a cute movie!


Just a picture of Carlyle one night after I put her to bed. Thought it was cute.


And some pics of water fun! We got the girls a new slip n' slide and they have had the best time!




I had to get a picture of this. They were pretending that the bats were their oars and were rowing their boat, all while singing "Row, Row, Row your boat".

2 comments:

Leslie said...

YIPPEEEEEEEE!!!!!:)WHERE are you going to be in HAWL!!! Near front or back or somehwere in the middle?

Unknown said...

Your family is so sweet. :) Congrats on finally selling your house! I can't help but think in all of this that God's timing is perfect.