Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday Adventure

This afternoon, the girls and I got out to run a few errands. It had looked like rain all day and really hadn't done anything. That's until I decided to load three kids into the car and run around town. We made it through our first stop and then the rain started. It's not fun getting in and out of the car in the rain by myself, but when you add three kids to the mix, it's really not fun. Especially since two of the three kids still need me to buckle them in. Anyway, after our afternoon adventure we met Jeremy for dinner. Camden and Claire picked the restaurant, and if you know them well at all, you know they usually always pick Jalapeno Tree. So, that's where we went! After dinner we came home and played until bathtime. Carlyle had so much fun playing with her house. She was so entertained by the music, sounds, door that opened, mailbox and window. Seriously, this toy entertained her for about 45 minutes. Camden and Claire came in and out to say hi and bye and to pose for a picture.










Right before bath, I decided to try Carlyle's birthday dress on her. It's an 18 month so I figured my mom would have to hem it. I just wanted to see how much. Isn't she just adorable!!! I want to eat her up!!!! (By the way, I don't really like the shadows in these pictures. If you know how to get rid of them with Photoshop, feel free to enlighten me)



1 comment:

Crystal Chilek said...

hey jen! go under enhance, adjust lighting and then click on shadows and highlights. you can lighten the shadow that way. there might be other way to do it but that is what i know...i am still learning. :) i love carlyle's dress!