Monday, February 15, 2010

A Monday afternoon

This post is not about anything in particular, just some cute pictures of the girls. I got my camera out this afternoon and here's what I got.

Camden enjoyed her time outside this afternoon with her Daddy. He was practicing with her on her t-ball skills. She did great with hitting off the tee. And, I'm so glad she was having fun! I hope her attitude doesn't change once uniforms go on and she's with the team. I just want her to have fun and enjoy herself!


And, here's my sweet baby girl. Isn't she just adorable with those chubby little cheeks?? I know I'm biased, but she is pretty cute!



And, you may wonder where my Claire Bear is during all these photos. She's doing the one thing that she could do ALL DAY LONG! Watching cartoons. She was outside for a few minutes with Camden, but decided to come in and resume her position on the couch. In her defense, it was pretty chilly!

No comments: