Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Theme Days were a BUST

First of all, I just want to share that this is my 100th post! WOW!! I can't believe that I have actually blogged about 100 things. Now, on to the actual reason for this post. Seeing how it is almost June and I have only had 2 theme days, I have decided that I need to give up on the idea. I really had good intentions and thought it would be so fun, however, never realized just how busy our lives really are. And, now that I'm trying to prepare for baby #3, it seems that I never have any extra time...and when I do, I usually am worn out and have no energy. Therefore, I know this may disappoint many of you (ha ha), but I have decided to put the idea of "theme days" aside. Right now, they just don't fit into our busy schedule. But, hopefully, one day they will. The girls (and me) really did enjoy the 2 days that we did have. Snowman day was a blast (Cam and Claire still remember throwing cotton balls and pretending they were snowballs) and we all had fun planting flowers for our Flower day. Maybe when things settle down (not sure when that will be) we can give theme days another try. Until then, we will stay busy this summer with our weekend trip to San Antonio next weekend, swim lessons, Vacation Bible School, preparing the nursery, planning the girls' birthday party, anticipating the arrival of baby Carlyle and much, much more! Have a great summer!!

No comments: