Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Fun

I had a great Mother's Day weekend. Yesterday we took Nana's gifts over to her and she loved her new bird feeder and the picture frame that the girls and I made for her. Camden and Claire had a great time helping Papa hang the new feeder from a tree in their backyard. This morning started off great. Jeremy and the girls took me to breakfast and then we came home and I opened my presents. The girls got me an intial flag and a gift certificate to Bath and Body Works. Then we went to church with Nana and Papa. After that, we went to lunch and then headed over to Marme's house to celebrate with her and Pops. Marme' also liked her frame and loved her new apron. Camden and Claire had lots of fun playing outside with Marme' and Gigi and enjoying the pretty weather. What a great Mother's Day...and just think that next year I'll be a mother to three sweet little girls!! I can't wait.









1 comment:

Ruth Lee said...

My mom got me that same initial flag at Christmas and I love it. :)