Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday at Baylor

After we left Marme's house, we headed to Waco for the day. We made it in time for lunch at one of my favorite places, Ninfa's. Some of my college friends were meeting there for lunch today and I was hoping to get there before they left. Luckily, we made it in time and I was able to catch up a little with several good friends...and get to see their kids and little babies. They were all SO ADORABLE!!! What a treat it was to see them and meet their kiddos. I hope we can get together again very soon!! After lunch we just took our time doing whatever we wanted. We did a little shopping, went to see the bears--twice, and both times they were asleep in their little cave, went to the mall and found a playground for the kids to run off some energy. We also drove by my old schools...one that I student taught at and the other one where I had my first teaching job. Basically, we just enjoyed the city of Waco today! After a good dinner at Fuddruckers, we headed to the Baylor Baseball field to watch some baseball. After a couple of slow innings, the girls were getting restless. So, we walked over to a hill where fans were sitting watching the game and kids were running around. The girls thought that was pretty fun. They tried to roll down the side of the hill. We didn't stay for the entire game...it was getting cooler, darker and Camden and Claire were running on fumes (not to mention Mom and Dad). We had such a great family day and hope we can do it again very soon!



Holding hands walking to the car after seeing the bears



Daddy and the girls at the game





Trying to roll down the hill

1 comment:

Jaime said...

great seeing u!!! your gals are beyond precious!