Sunday, April 5, 2009

15 weeks

Well, I made it to 15 weeks. It seems like it took such a long time to get to this point. I go tomorrow for my 15 week visit to the doctor. I seem to be feeling better, and for the most part, am past the sickness stage (I think and hope). Yesterday, I woke up and seemed to have a burst of energy. I cleaned the entire house, which is so not like me at all. By cleaning, I don't mean just picking up and straightening the clutter. I mean vacuum, dust, mop, cleaning commodes, tubs, showers, counters, mirrors, etc...! I LOVE my clean house, but unfortunately, I know it won't stay this clean for long. I don't even give it a week! Hopefully, it won't be long until we find out if this baby is a boy or girl. This is definitely something we all are anticipating...especially Camden. She keeps calling it a girl, so I hope she's not too disappointed if it's a boy. Either way, we will all be thrilled! Here's my latest belly shot...again forgive me for no make-up. I forgot about taking a picture today until I had washed my face and was ready for bed. Maybe next time I'll remember to take the picture while I still look decent.

3 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

You look adorable! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!

Jaime said...

I think I looked like that when I wasn't preggo then at 15 weeks you could have t ripled that size. ;) YOu look great!

Parks Family said...

You look great!! I was sick until 15 weeks and then it was over. I thought it would never end:)