Sunday, March 15, 2009

12 weeks...FINALLY!!

It seemed like I would never get to the 12 week mark in this pregnancy, but I finally made it. Today I'm officially 12 weeks!!! Here are a couple of belly pics...please excuse the way I look. I have no make-up on because I have been sick for about a week now. I've had a horrible cold, but let me tell you that I've never had a cold so bad. My head hurt for 2 days straight, I had congestion (and still do), very, very bad sore throat (still), my ears throbbed for 5 days, which felt like they were going to explode, coughing, sneezing, and fever. YUCK!!! Today was the first day that I actually felt a little better. Maybe I'm on the mend. I'm hoping that the next two trimesters hold in store a little health and wellness for me. I'm really tired of being so sick. But, admist all the complaints of sickness, I am so blessed to be pregnant again and am looking forward to the rest of this pregnancy.

2 comments:

heartlandfamily said...

You look so cute! I hope you do start feeling lots better. It is NO FUN to be sick while pregnant!!!

Meg said...

yay for baby belly!! i love it!! i hope you are feeling better. you look darling!