Saturday, February 16, 2013

Carlyle's toddler bed

We finally took the rail off of Carlyle's crib to convert it to a toddler bed. Even though she turned 3 in September, I think she still would have been content sleeping in a crib. But, since she is pretty much potty trained, I decided that it might be easier for her to be able to get up on her own to go potty. However, I'm rethinking that decision when she comes to get in bed with us between 3am-4am about 4-5 mornings a week. Although she does usually go back to sleep fairly easily, I feel like I have a leech attached to me, therefore I don't sleep very well. I do enjoy cuddling with her, but sure wish 3am wasn't the time she chose to do that. Oh well, I guess I should just enjoy this phase because she's growing up way too fast!!

1 comment:

Crystal Chilek said...

What a big girl! So cute!