Saturday, September 22, 2012

Carlyle turns 3!!!

Tuesday was Carlyle's 3rd birthday! I seriously can't believe she is 3! Where did my high maintenance, crabby little baby go?? I miss her being a baby but I love watching her little personality develop. She is so cute and funny!! And I love the fact that she is so social, speaking to everyone wherever we are. She is just pure joy!! I was so excited to decorate Carlyle's door with balloons the night before! I knew she would love it!!
Obviously, she loved the balloons and Camden and Claire couldn't wait to show her the gifts!
After playing with new toys, it was time to sing Happy Birthday and eat donuts!!
Carlyle was so excited to wear her rainbow outfit to school for her birthday!

After school we went to the store so Carlyle could pick out a birthday cupcake. Out of all the cute cupcakes with princesses, Dora and Hello Kitty, she picked the one with the football! Her daddy was so proud! After dinner we sang to her and let her blow out the candle again. She loved all the attention!!
Happy Birthday Carlyle! We love you so much and feel so blessed to be your parents!!

No comments: