Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Claire's Baking Party

Saturday was Claire's much anticipated Baking Birthday Party!! No matter how much time you spend planning and preparing, sometimes things just don't go as you had envisioned in your head:) The party was great, but much more chaotic and crazy than I had imagined!! I had decided that decorating cupcakes would be alot easier with 17 kids than actually mixing ingredients and baking them. I recruited my mom to make 12 aprons for all the girls and I ironed on the boys' names to a solid red apron. I know my mom probably wanted to shoot me for getting her so involved. I so appreciate how hard she worked to help make Claire's birthday party such a fun event and a special memory!!
My girls with their cute aprons
The table all set up with aprons on chairs
My birthday girl

My sweet girl
Jeremy and Selah
Decorating their chef hats
Mommy and Claire

Presents!!
Make a wish!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this idea!! Hope I can remember it for Annie's birthday next April because she'd LOVE to do this. The aprons are adorable, too!