Saturday, April 2, 2011

Annual Azalea Pictures

This morning my parents and I took the girls to the Azalea Trail in hopes of getting some cute pictures. It's so hard getting all 3 girls to look at the camera at the same time, much less smile. But, the stubborn girl in me just doesn't give up. I attempt pictures every holiday and it usually stresses the girls and myself completely out. So, today I thought I would try to be more calm and laid back. I tried to let the girls just walk around and casually tried to take some pictures. I did try to pose them a few times, and after a couple of bribes, the older girls did really well. It's just nearly impossible for all 3 to look pleasant at the same time. Ugh!!! Anyway, here's the best I could get. At least we didn't have any tantrums or crying fits. All three girls acted very well and really enjoyed being outside. The azaleas were gorgeous and the weather couldn't have been better. What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday morning!






















3 comments:

Muffy said...

A-dorable! You got some cute ones!

heartlandfamily said...

Cute Cute Cute! I love their outfits too!

Unknown said...

Your pictures are beautiful... and I LOVE the dresses!