Saturday, December 4, 2010

Visit from the tooth fairy

Camden has had her first loose tooth for about a couple of weeks. Every day she wiggles it more and more in hopes that it will fall out. Last night she wanted me to check her tooth. It was VERY loose. I thought that if she messed with it enough then it would come out. She asked me to pull it and I tried a couple of times, but it's so hard to get a good handle on such a small thing. My parents were over and she asked Papa to pull it out. After a few tries he succeeded. I think it shocked Camden. She was so dramatic about the blood. But, she was pretty excited once it happened. She was so anxious to tell her teacher that she asked me to call her on the phone and tell her that she lost her tooth. I assured her that she could share the good news on Monday. The tooth fairy made her first visit to our house last night and Camden was overjoyed this morning to find $5! The tooth fairy was very generous with her first tooth, but I have a feeling that she won't be leaving quite that much from here on out. What an exciting night at the Chilek house!

No comments: