Wednesday, September 8, 2010

We've MOVED!!!

Well, after a week I finally have internet. We closed on two houses and moved in to our new house last Wednesday and it has been wild and crazy ever since. As soon as we started unloading the U-Haul, my brother-in-law came in and started the demo on Camden and Claire's closet. It was way too small and we decided to enlarge it. He started knocking down walls and the dust started flying. But, WOW...he did a great job! The painter is finishing up painting the inside of the closet today and after some carpet, it's done! It looks amazing. We also have been doing alot of other stuff to the house, which has kept us busy. Jeremy and his brothers worked for 9 hours on Saturday clearing out the backyard and making a better view of the golf course. Yes, we now live on a golf course. I didn't really think it was that great, but I do have to admit, we have a beautiful view! We (the painter) have actually painted every room in this house except for just a few. He also painted the mantle and three sets of built-in bookshelves. I did paint one room...Carlyle's. I really loved her stripes in our old house and wanted to do that again. It took me two days but it's done and it looks great! When boxes are unpacked, painter is done and we are a bit more settled I will post some pictures. Also, be looking for a post on Claire's birthday party. Guess I better go tackle some more boxes while Carlyle is asleep.

No comments: