Thursday, March 11, 2010

This little piggie went to market...



After giving Carlyle a bath tonight I pulled out some pajamas and got her dressed. As she was laying on her changing table I looked at her pj's and I thought all the way back to when Camden wore the same ones. I just love these pajamas. They are my favorite ones and I love it that all three girls have gotten to wear them. I'm not sure why they are my favorite. I don't even remember if they were a baby gift or if I bought them. They still look great, even after five years. Although, they are quite a bit softer after all the washes. I thought they were still in really good shape until I noticed one of Carlyle's little piggies sticking out. Apparently, they didn't hold up as good as I thought. I really hate to get rid of these pj's. I know some of you are thinking...it's just pajamas. But, they are my favorite. Maybe Nana can get a needle and thread out and take care of that little hole. Despite a little rip in the pj's, I think they are still pretty cute. And the little girl wearing them is even cuter!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is PRECIOUS! I love that little piggie hangin' out! And I'm with you on jammies...have someone mend them, then throw them in a box and pull them out later and smile. Smile because you're brood all wore that sweet little one-piece.

Meg said...

that pic with her little toe coming out is PRECIOUS. and i so hear you on getting rid of clothes...you can just SEE your babies in them and want to cry and feel like those could never go in the trash!! let your mom fix 'em :)