Thursday, October 29, 2009

Costume parade

Today at school all the classes had a costume parade for the parents. Camden and Claire were excited to get to wear their costumes to school. We had to get a picture with Charley, who was also a clown for Halloween. Next, we tried for a shot of all 3 babies: Carlyle who will be 6 weeks tomorrow and was NOT a happy camper about the pictures, Callen who will be 8 weeks tomorrow and was really enjoying her nap, and Leighton who was 11 weeks yesterday and was just as happy as she could be. None of the pictures are that great because my daughter decided to make it dificult. Oh well, maybe we can try again soon for a better picture. I didn't get any pictures of the girls during the parade because it was over before I knew it. Guess I can save my battery for Saturday's trick-or-treating. Can't wait!!






Carlyle taking a nap in the swing at school

No comments: