Monday, July 20, 2009

30 weeks 1 day

I went to the doctor today. It had been 3 weeks since the last visit and I only gained 2 pounds...yeah! It's probably because I can't eat as much anymore. There just isn't as much room as there used to be. Everything looked good with baby Carlyle. Dr. Lieb's first remark as she entered the room was, "Well, you sure are blossoming." Hmmm...I guess that's a nice way of saying that my belly is getting bigger. But, she's right...I do feel much bigger. My back is beginning to hurt and when I'm on my feet a lot I can feel them starting to swell. I feel like I'm even beginning to waddle. Oh well, just 2 more months to go! I think I can make it!!

1 comment:

Meg said...

"blossoming"--that's funny!! i can't even begin to tell you all of the things like that people have said to me. you look darling and have a perfect little basketball belly!! i think there is something so great about being in the 30-wks--makes it feel so much closer! press on, sister!