Sunday, June 28, 2009

27 weeks


Today I am 27 weeks. My belly is the same size as my two friends who are pregnant and due in August. How nice...I even had a lady tell me this weekend (not in these exact words) that I was SO big!! Thanks! I really appreciate your bluntness! Anyway, I go to the doctor tomorrow and am lucky enough to get to drink that wonderful orange drink for my glucose test. Should be tasty!! I'm just hoping I haven't gained too much weight these past 4 weeks. However, I do have to say that Miss Carlyle has become so much more active this past month. I feel her kick and move all the time. Camden actually felt her kick really hard tonight and she thought it was so funny!! Up until now, I thought she might be more laid back, but I'm beginning to think otherwise. That's ok...she needs to be pretty active to keep up with Camden and Claire. Looking forward to the next few months..just don't see how my belly can get much bigger. I think the hardest thing is going to be staying cool!! OK...I'm off to bed!

1 comment:

Sharee Forman said...

You look adorable Jenn...I decided people say the stupidest things to pregnant women! People used to ask me if I was having twins...jerks! You're just so TINY that the baby has nowhere else to go but out! :)